Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

I press down and the main wheel keeps spinning. (Hyperspin 1.4 + Windows 10)

gideonidoru

Have you setup your hyperspin controls using keyboard or joystick?

834624139627b9659a08f7e680a97016.jpg

Within hyperhq your joystick settings should be disabled. Instead everything should be setup using the keyboard tab to the left (which will reflect the arrows on the iPac).

Also make sure spinner and trackball are off.

But the iPac is a keyboard encoder.... So correct me if I'm wrong but you need to set it up using the keyboard keys.

Joystick would be used for something like this

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQobKRDh7cc3Nq-1_ToIUbF76zof91Hd8z4g3vZXjEnH0MZAKHvbwmT1WT0

Where Windows recognizes the device as a joystick/game pad.

Hope that makes sense.

Hi again. Ty for your response. We are two posters with the same problem. OP is on ipac. I'm on Xin Mo with usb controller that is registered correctly as 2x joypad.

Ooops I just realized. That's what happens when you write posts in the middle of the night. Yes the xi mo does register as a joypad so it is different. I guess if you are using xpadder you could set it up via keyboard like we discussed.

I'm away from my pc atm but will investigate it soon.

Hi Inti. No problem. Glad you are willing to help. I just wondered if anyone succesfully set it up in 1.4 without xpadder. Would be nice. If anyone have any experience with this please let me know.

I am trying to set this up and having issues. My config is I have a ps4 controller and I use inputmapper to get it working. All works very well in emulators and retroarch. I tried to setup the controller with the joystick config in hyperHQ and I also get the scrolling issue. Use the keyboard works fine. Either the ps4 controller will scroll like crazy, or the d-pad will not work at all.

I am going to venture down the xpadder/joy2key route this evening. I just worry the profiles will conflict with my retroarch auto config which I really like and works well.

I was able to solve this wonderfuly. I used a guide in the tutorials section and made 3 profiles. One for hyperpsin,retroarch (that does nothing except send the hyperpause command), and rocketlauncher. I set the rocketlauncher one to Scancode base and that solved any hyperpuase issues.

This is the excellent guide I followed. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/tutorials/article/47-written-setting-up-joytokey-in-hyperspin-and-rocketlauncher/

• 8 months later...

Archived