Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Redesign?

rust2dust

My bartop has been finished for a few months. However there are quite a few systems that require a trackball or at least a mouse....I am not doing a whole rebuild (widen cab etc) but I had thought about doing away with the 2nd player controls and adding a trackball.

Thoughts?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Friends yes.....lol.....but when I explain what I have built they dont seem as exited as I am...most own an xbox 1 or ps4.

You would think 1 system capable of playing anything up to the wii would be impressive....guess not everyone shares our vision.

For as supportive as my wife has been, she likes mostly one player games. I dont think the player 2 joystick is even broken in yet.

Was thinking of adding trackball on new build, my bartop is 24" wides So I do have room to shift over 2p controls to clear up the center of CP. A trackball I think is almost a must for cabinets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new cp is the only thing I can get away with before the move. The full sized cab I have is in storage right now. My bartop is going in my office and the full sized will be for kids/company.

The full sized cab will be a stripped down version of my bartop. Arcade only, no adult titles.

The wife says she wants the bartop 2 player......so a complete redesign may be in the works.....I guess it might not be a bad thing. This way I can fix the design flaws I made with my first bartop

72aec132bfa17df4f858edcc5dd66b7c.jpg

Archived