Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush Driving cab Project

maniacmat

I'm making something a little different in the Wreck it Ralph series and converting my Sega Outrunners 2 player cab into the Sugar Rush Cab, am currently playing with the artwork as there aren't any hires pics of the cab that i can find, my photoshop skills aren't the best but i'm going to give it a go.

I have 2 logitech G27 wheels for the cab and i'm looking at monitor sizes, hoping for 27" 3D screens but will have to see how big I can fit in there.

I'll post updates as I progress.

post-32218-142870590963_thumb.jpg

post-32218-14287059096_thumb.jpg

Dont go 3D because of the 3D, get the ASUS 27" 3D montiors (VG278H or VG278HE) because of the new LightBoost. When playing in 2D mode you will get the first ever ZERO motion blur exactly like old CRT monitors we all forgot about.

Instructions on NO MOTION BLUR with ASUS 3D

Also I might be doing this same project as you soon here. That's if BBB has time to work on it with me. :)

Thanks for that Rick, after doing some measuring i'm going to have to go with the 24" so VG248QE looks like the one, just have to order them from the states as they are 499 a piece here in oz, maybe I should wait till you do the hard work of the artwork for me :P I'm making up some extenders atm to retrofit the G27's in the cab neatly, i'll probably get them to make some extra's up, i'll post some pics when its done to give you an idea of what I mean.

Mat

Archived