Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Xbox One Controller Fades

mccorkled

I like this. I was working on the fades this weekend trying to get them all finished but I cannot figure out what places the various elements within the fade. I did not see an XML anywhere. Also for systems like NES, SNES, Genesis, etc, the fade needs to be set manually or else you barely get to see the controller screen before the game loads since the roms are so small. The problem I ran into was that the loading bar still zips through to 100% and "loading complete" plays but then you are stuck staring at this screen for however long it was desiginated for. I believe it would be better to somehow set the loading bar to move slower but I do not know if this can be done. When I load CD based games it takes 60 seconds or so for them to unzip and that give me plenty of time to look at the controls.

If you want the loading progress to work acurately, you have to unzip your Roms. The bar will then move smoothly instead of going to 100% and sitting there and it will also respect whatever delays you configure in RL.

Archived