Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Option to play music in background of launched game

mameman2013

Hi All,

Something which would be good is the option to toggle on and off background music in say mp3 format for game like on mame whichb have no music. i have loads of sid tunes and remixes which i think would be cool to start from a random playlist when games start. not for all games though as some have music already.

A key combo to toggle on and off would be cool.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

+1 for this,that is a great idea !!!

I always thought about a guide button like xbox 360,you press it and you have a small overlay media player that can open and close,maybe always have it running at hyperspin launch and when you press a certain key the overlay for it would come up fullscreen,pressing the button again would minimize/maximize would love this,have looked around for small gui based media players but couldn't find one.

• 2 years later...

I'm stuck here. I have background music working for Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3. (Like when you are on the wheel, and are over that game)

But then on Mega Man 4, 5, and 6, for some reason the mp3 isn't playing. They are all from OC remixes, so I think the music is the same.

Can anyone help me?

What was this 'announcement' djvj was going to make?

I also tried to remove the audio from the video that goes with Mega Man 4, but then the video wouldn't show at all.

I just want to use various OC remix music for various nintendo games, but the process is so tough, and I don't know what is causing it to work for some games, and not others?! *so confused*

• 1 year later...

Archived