Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

panasonic 3do retroarch launching problem

badhemi

well I'm having an issue with loading Panasonic 3do games on hyperspin android on NVidia shield tv. the games show up and when I hit on game it goes black then kicks back to game list wheel. I can get the games to load on retroarch app but not thru hyperspin. I had the same issue with sega cd but I fixed that with directory bios trick. thanks here is my settings ini

[exe info]
path=H:\hyperspin\emulators\Panasonic 3DO\
rompath=/storage/usbdrive/Games/Panasonic 3DO/roms
userompath=true
exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension=iso,cue,zip
parameters=cores/3do_libretro_android.so
searchsubfolders=true
pcgame=false​

I thought retroarch core was 3do. I tries to buy rel 3do player emu and it doesn't sideload on NVidia tv

well I named it 4do in ini android settings and I tried it and it didn't work so I tried the direstory trick and now the Panasonic 3do works with retroarch on the shield. go into Atari 2600 and play a game then back out into retroarch. then go to settings then to directory. then click on bios path and then click on storage, usb, games, Panasonic 3do, roms then set this directory. then back out and quit retroarch to save settings then go to Panasonic game wheel and they play. BUT NOW SEGA CD DOESNT WORK. SO IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SEGA CD YOU HAVE TO DO THE SAME TRICK FOR THAT. THERE MUST BE A BUG OR IS THERE A WAY TO SET DIFFERENT BIOS PATHS FOR EACH CORE?????

Reznate I have iso extension files for 3do. I can run it on retroarch fine. When I run thru hyperspin it won't work unless I do the back out thing but then it affects Sega cd.

Sting how do I put bios files in one folder on retroarch android. I thought bios files should be with games.?

And make sure you do it from a game launched from Hyperspin :)

thanks but when I do that it only keeps whatever bios I put in there if I go on sega cd then try to put bios in there it has the Panasonic one in there. it doesn't keep the bios in each core directory

Put all your BIOS files in one folder, then launch a game through Hyperspin, open the menu, turn off per core setting's, next choose the BIOS folder setting/directory/BIOS go back to the game and then exit Retroarch to save the setting's, try launching Sega CD and other system's that need BIOS files, all should work :) Now launch a game through Hyperspin, open menu and now switch per core setting's, every system should still have the BIOS directory set still :) I've attached a couple of helpful setting screenshots for Retroarch :)

post-66959-0-27346800-1453497140_thumb.png

post-66959-0-03427100-1453497170_thumb.png

Put all your BIOS files in one folder, then launch a game through Hyperspin, open the menu, turn off per core setting's, next choose the BIOS folder setting/directory/BIOS go back to the game and then exit Retroarch to save the setting's, try launching Sega CD and other system's that need BIOS files, all should work :) Now launch a game through Hyperspin, open menu and now switch per core setting's, every system should still have the BIOS directory set still :) I've attached a couple of helpful setting screenshots for Retroarch :)

wow sting it worked like a charm. props to you.!!!!!! I but all my extracted bios bin files in my hardrive root named android bios  and kept all the zipped ones for pc in there game folders. thanks again and props to Jeremy for making me a nice setup and giving me great customer support. thanks guys

Archived