Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Pcfx retroarch bios?

badhemi

On 19/01/2017 at 0:05 AM, sonkun said:

Can someone tell me the correct ini settings they used to get the game to boot directly from the Hyperspin game wheel? I have every single thing working, game boots, controllers work, all games work but only if I'm loading a game from Retroarch only. When I try to load that same game from the Hyperspin it appears to start and then just goes right back to the game wheel. I figured I misspelled something in the parameters line but everything is correct. I'm using Mednafen PC-FX.

Sounds like BIOS problem. Did you set BIOS directory in another system like atari2600 then go back and try pcfx?

I'm having issues too.

Since the beginning every time i would run Medafen PC-FX it would instantly crash regardless of running it through hyperspin or direct with Retroarch.

I just downloaded a old bios to replace that other bios and now it's not instantly crashing, but still a black screen.

I have a dedicated Bios folder setup on my NAS, and i also have issues with my MESS systems too. 

I followed the great tutorials from @thatman84 made the folders and everything but instant crash.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:56 PM, lilcza said:

I'm having issues too.

Since the beginning every time i would run Medafen PC-FX it would instantly crash regardless of running it through hyperspin or direct with Retroarch.

I just downloaded a old bios to replace that other bios and now it's not instantly crashing, but still a black screen.

I have a dedicated Bios folder setup on my NAS, and i also have issues with my MESS systems too. 

I followed the great tutorials from @thatman84 made the folders and everything but instant crash.

I tested this with bios in a system folder on my nas, all working fine

let us know

On 1/24/2017 at 2:08 PM, badhemi said:

Sounds like BIOS problem. Did you set BIOS directory in another system like atari2600 then go back and try pcfx?

I have my bios in the folder I have all my other working bios in. Maybe I ust need a new bios? And if so I still don't get how games load up from Retroarch itself but yet not when I do the same thing threw Hyperspin

On 2/2/2017 at 9:09 AM, thatman84 said:

What video driver do you have set in retroarch

im gl afaik

i tested mine again it works fine. My bios is local. I will try moving it to NAS tonight. Running ra 1.4 and core is about 3weeks old

I'm gl as well. I have all my bios on an external hard drive if that counts for anything.

Yeah it's the 1st system I setup to test on PC a week or 2 ago and I used the retroarch debug logging thing. There was a line right at the top showing the bios name mednafen was looking for. Completely different to what's stated in all retroarch documents. 

Your one of 4 people in a week I have seen with same issue :) 

Archived