Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Looking for a Good Hyperspin Intro 720p/1080p

imdavid555

My problem with most intro vids is with them showing console games mixed in with the arcade stuff, or even worse showing an actual console or PC.

I agree. I have an arcade cabinet I built from scratch that plays *only* arcade games plus Daphne stuff. I don't want other consoles as I never played them. I like the intro movies that have *just* arcade stuff - cabinets only please. :-D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the post Austin. Do you know where I can get that out of order video? Looks way better then the default missing video for Hyperspin

Do you have it on the FTP? Not sure of the best way to download it from YouTube.

However I did leave my original in my FTP folder before it had gone read only along with the others too. My FTP folder was called EoooDares if it's still on there :)

Just wanted to chime in and say I have this Out of Order video from one of Austin's super helpful tuts. Do you want me to post it here or upload it?

Assuming I have permission from Austin to do so. :)

Just wanted to chime in and say I have this Out of Order video from one of Austin's super helpful tuts. Do you want me to post it here or upload it?

Assuming I have permission from Austin to do so. :)

Yes please do if it's good quality. Thanks in advance!!!

If it is a better quality then the YouTube version, please do!

Great download and easy to set up! I'm enjoying the randomizer, but at the same time I may just switch to just the 1st intro. It looks so nice and clean with just the colors and title. 

Thanks for the download Avar.

Is there anyway to use the randomiser if your machine is set-up to shut-down on exit rather than exit to windows?

Edit:

Sorted by using creating a bat file to run the randomiser before giving the shut down command.  Then adding the bat file to the exit program and changing to exit rather than shut down.

All good.

Is there anyway to use the randomiser if your machine is set-up to shut-down on exit rather than exit to windows?

Edit:

Sorted by using creating a bat file to run the randomiser before giving the shut down command.  Then adding the bat file to the exit program and changing to exit rather than shut down.

All good.

What nomenclature did you use for the bat file to tell randomizer to use parameter 1? Someone else was asking about this.

What nomenclature did you use for the bat file to tell randomizer to use parameter 1? Someone else was asking about this.

@echo off
cd\
cd hyperspin
timeout 1
randomizer -1
timeout 1
shutdown /p

I had to add the time outs as other wise the PC shut down too quickly for randomizer to work.

• 4 months later...

I remembered a youtube video that gave me the same good feelings of nostalgic euphoria as hyperspin does with it's ability to bring all the retroclassics to your "fingertips" and decided to make a  LONG but satisfying EDIT of said youtube video. 

I know it is a bit TOO long but i am using the video randomizer so i get different hyperspin intro videos, and you can also just skip it, so i got no problem with it's length. Take a look!

Keep in mind that

A: These video's ain't mine and i just use it to personalize my hyperspin a bit more with a phatt intro.

B: The download will be online with limited bandwith (i use free space on mega.nz)

Download:

https://mega.nz/#!08kyXQaR!MoNBEbePUzKjECfiTtOtjkQRr3wbTxteVrZUZVBSSjA

Original Clips on youtube:

CREDITS: 

Music by Gary Hoey - Wipe out.

Video's by Bitplex on youtube

There are plenty websites which offer free video downloads from YouTube, like this one for example: http://www.clipconverter.cc/

For the fighting game fans:

Was bored and the intro i uploaded before was WAAAAY too long so i decided to Hyperspinalize this youtube clip.

Removed the name and added hyperspin name instead, check it out: https://mega.nz/#!9h0mzRJL!yMwHEG2sNLPhfVVRx66g6b9EV1m5D-Uc-2TBVKwAkQ0

Again this video is not mine, just use it for your own personal FIGHTER intro if you like.

The download will be available for a limited time because i have a free account at mega.nz

• 9 months later...

ok the problem i have with randomizer is that when i close hyperspin it brings up randomizer and i follow the instructions in randomizer.exe and it just does a continuous loop of having me do it over and over. does it stop ever? and it doesnt do what its supposed to do as in change the intro video. its the same one every single time.

31 minutes ago, Sasuke2006 said:

ok the problem i have with randomizer is that when i close hyperspin it brings up randomizer and i follow the instructions in randomizer.exe and it just does a continuous loop of having me do it over and over. does it stop ever? and it doesnt do what its supposed to do as in change the intro video. its the same one every single time.

Did you put it in the "run on exit" parameter? Sounds like that may be the case.

21 minutes ago, Avar said:

Did you put it in the "run on exit" parameter? Sounds like that may be the case.

even if i take it off it still doesnt randomize the video. it just does a continous loop of telling me to locate the file you want to randomize and then locate the folder you want to use for it.

10 minutes ago, Sasuke2006 said:

even if i take it off it still doesnt randomize the video. it just does a continous loop of telling me to locate the file you want to randomize and then locate the folder you want to use for it.

Hmm been a while since I had to set it up and I've since switched back to a single vid setup but I'll figure it out for you. Are you using the download/readme I posted way back? And sorry, it -should- be set as an exit program so if you did have it that way already, that was correct. 

There was a step not in the readme that I posted with the files: "Go to HyperHQ -> Main Settings -> Startup/Exit -> Exit Program and type "1" into the "Params" box"" Does that help?

2 minutes ago, Avar said:

Hmm been a while since I had to set it up and I've since switched back to a single vid setup but I'll figure it out for you. Are you using the download/readme I posted way back? And sorry, it -should- be set as an exit program so if you did have it that way already, that was correct. 

There was a step not in the readme that I posted with the files: "Go to HyperHQ -> Main Settings -> Startup/Exit -> Exit Program and type "1" into the "Params" box"" Does that help?

yeah i followed that too. i read thru this entire thread along with following the readme.

Archived