Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help setting up Colecovision

Norkusa

Been trying to get Colecovision up and running on my Shield TV but roms aren't loading. Pretty sure I'm using the wrong core + my parameters path isn't correct. Can anyone help? 

I'm using fMSX - is that the only Colecovision core available in Retroarch? My roms all have .col extensions:

[exe info]
path=H:\hyperspin\Emulators\Colecovision\
rompath=Emulators/Colecovision/roms/
userompath          = true
exe                 = com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension        = col
parameters          = cores/com_fms_colem_android.so
searchsubfolders    = true
pcgame              = false
winstate            = HIDDEN
hyperlaunch         = true

Roms are unzipped, so I'm pretty sure it's a core issue since everything else seems to be in place. 

How do I use Colem in Hyperspin? I don't see a core listed in Retroarch. Do I have to download the core from somewhere else and insert it into Hyperspin somewhere?

That's great to hear, Sting. Can you share your settings.ini here and tell me how you set it up? 

I have no problems getting Colecovision roms to run in Colem, but I'd love to get the roms working in Hyperspin.

That's great to hear, Sting. Can you share your settings.ini here and tell me how you set it up? 

I have no problems getting Colecovision roms to run in Colem, but I'd love to get the roms working in Hyperspin.

Archived