Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How to clone a drive hyperspin files?

capcomtony

It makes it a lot simpler if the path on his system is the same as on yours.

Example:

1. Your machine has your whole setup under c:\arcade (including HS, RL, games, emulators, etc)
  2. You copy the entire c:\arcade folder to a USB drive mounted as drive letter f:
  3. You go to your buddy's house and copy the folder from the USB drive to his c: drive

If you do this, everything will work right off the bat.

yeah as far as the hyperspin stuff goes it is just a copy.  PC Games that have to be installed obviously will take some time.  I have a bunch of PC games that are just in a folder with exe's, so those copy over just fine.  I think some emulators need certain directx stuff, and visualbasic stuff to be installed.  If you have D-fend reloaded for dosbox stuff, then the folder in appdata and virutalhd should be moved so you don't have to reinstall all the games.  

i have a separate drive for my hyperspin.. my "m" drive... whenever i want to put hyperspin on another pc.. i either use another blank drive or partition the one in the pc if its big enough... copy the files to the new partition, change the drive letter to "m" and thats it.

Archived