Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Exit setup

gkny

Are you sure you have hyperspin setup right? Are you using rocketlauncher with hyperspin? It should automatically go back  to the hyperspin main menu when you exit a game.

Retroarch (settings/Input/Input Hotkey Binds/Quit RetroArch)

Anyone have tips for a good 'exit' button config? I currently have R3 stick set as my exit but sometimes I accidentally back out of games when playing. What is everyone else using as an exit?

I just use back or L3+R3 :)

• 4 weeks later...

I tried using L3 + R3 but it only lets me select one or the other. Not both :(

Also, how do I reset the keymap config to original settings?

Sorry mate, thought I replied back to this :/ There's a setting in the hot key menu that says enable hot key.

Example you can use (L1) as your enable hot key button and (R1) as your quit RetroArch, so if you press (R1) on it's own it will do whatever it's programmed to do, but if you press and hold (L1) first now (R1) will exit RetroArch. You can do a hot key function for every button I think if you wish, I only have the exit set though :) Don't know how to remap to original though, I'd probably just uninstall/reinstall :)

Archived