Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin 1.3.2 very laggy

epac90

• 3 weeks later...
I have also noticed multiple Hyperspin.exe processes running. I do not think it is closing properly sometimes.

Same here.Sometimes I have to kill it via process explorer to be able to launch it again.This only happens with HS 1.3.2

EDIT: Can confirm no more HS.exe hanging after downgrading from 1.3.2 to 1.3.1.Thanks for the forwarder,djvj :)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this old thread but I was having the same issues since 2 months with HS 1.3.2.0: a very laggy hyperspin (especially when browsing themes) and multiple Hyperspin.exe processes running at the same time.

My specs: [email protected]/GTX580/8Gb of RAM/Win7 64bits.

Slowdown were almost fixed when I set App Quality to High instead of Best, but I was still having some and hyperspin.exe to kill from time to time.

I downgraded to hyperspin 1.3.0.0 (found on EmuCR website) and so far so good! No more problem with App Quality to High. I can't believe it :)

I would like to try the 1.3.1.0 version, can someone upload HyperHQ.exe and HyperSpin.exe somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to bump this old thread but I was having the same issues since 2 months with HS 1.3.2.0: a very laggy hyperspin (especially when browsing themes) and multiple Hyperspin.exe processes running at the same time.

My specs: [email protected]/GTX580/8Gb of RAM/Win7 64bits.

Slowdown were almost fixed when I set App Quality to High instead of Best, but I was still having some and hyperspin.exe to kill from time to time.

I downgraded to hyperspin 1.3.0.0 (found on EmuCR website) and so far so good! No more problem with App Quality to High. I can't believe it :)

I would like to try the 1.3.1.0 version, can someone upload HyperHQ.exe and HyperSpin.exe somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

These are my settings but I do run HS from an SSD. I will put Version 1.3.1 of HS in my folder.

post-9524-142870679114_thumb.jpg

It works perfectly with HyperLaunch Forwarder thanks but I still have this anoying problem:

post-19089-142870679132_thumb.jpg

Taskbar apppears when I leave a game. I'm using RetroArch for everything except Arcade and I dont have any issue when I use MAME, but I do when I use RetroArch (I'm using the last module available).

Any idea?

post-19089-142870679147_thumb.png

Thanks in advance.

post-19089-142870679144_thumb.jpg

Mine does the same sometimes, and it's probably the last problem that really annoys me but I can't understand why.

It's not just the fact that the taskbar pops up it's also that Hyperspin looses focus and I have to left click (I do have restore and click set in HLHQ btw.)

So here's what I know. It may be something to do with xpadder?

Also turn Hide Taskbar to false in HLHQ may help.

Are you using the Startup Script?

Undertows' suggestion is good but I would rather find the cause before using that method.

I don't know if it's related to xpadder, but that kind of problem only appear when I leave RetroArch emulator, never MAME for example, so maybe it's a module problem...

I've already tried to Hide Taskbar, I dont remember that it fixed my problem, I will try it again later.

I'm not using any script, I think that I've read about it, what it is exactly?

Undertows' suggestion can be helpful but I dont like to hide taskbar while using Windows, maybe a script that would hide taskbar when launching HS could be nice.

Thanks guys.

Archived