Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

So what single game cabinet would you build?

gigapig

I'd probably build a Donkey Kong cab. I'm too young to have any real nostalgia for it (I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen a real DK cab in person), but for the last couple years it has been getting the most play out of any MAME game in my setup. The cab obviously has a classic look and the original art is fun.

Another one I would have a lot of fun with would be a Super Off Road cab, that is one I do have the nostalgia bug for. With all three wheels it is a lot of fun with friends. But I'd have a hard time leaving that as just a solo game machine. With the high cost of all the components and the bulk of the cab, I'd want to have as many compatible games on there as possible.

I would probably build a WACKO cab, as its funny to look at with it being all crooked and goofy looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31270[/ATTACH]

lol if that cab was in a bar I could see many drunken customers falling over trying to play it, heck it makes me feel off balance just look at the pic. Yet at the same time it's kind of addicting to look at.

Archived