Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

1 year on what's going on with your complete project?

monkeychunkuk

So about a year ago I completed my Retrocade and then moved onto the next projects I just wondered what everyone's completed projects are doing now I'm hoping you still play them?

What condition are they in?

My retrocade is still used weekly I took it to a tattoo studio when a friend of mine was getting a lot of work and it went down really well

9apesa8a.jpg

7yzypebe.jpg

Of course I'm still tweaking it I have added saved high scores and trying to figure a delay bug

The control panel has a dink but still looks ok

And that plexi plastic has seen better days

I had to swap a few broken buttons over because I went down the cheap button root maybe I'll swap them over fur some better ones if I have time

The Tron Machine is still much loved by its owner and gets used once a week

aju4yzy4.jpg

8evybyju.jpg

9a8ary3y.jpg

I helped a guy complete his ongoing project

By wiring a cp for him and supplying artwork

And he loves his cab

ygynuned.jpg

The Fix felix is still on going

I have a PC for it the control panel is semi built and the cab is 60% built but it just so large I don't know what to do with it when's it complete and maybe that's slowing done the project

gu2aryse.jpg

6e6yhybe.jpg

And my mini pinball project was scrapped due to PC requirements and cost

The other 3. Cabs in this picture where collapsed ready to build if I get a order in or wanna build another Tron machine

muba5uty.jpg

And I have a side Tardis shaped cab in mind but that to watch the shows using hyperspin menu and not for games.

What about you lot what's your complete machine doing now?

imageedit_5_9062874812fggfgfgfg.gif

I play all my cabinets daily all the time, and on weekends either have friends over or I go to their cabs to have Track & Field tournaments (Game is very addictive for high scores).

Also since I started went from one cab to three and even built my kids a bartop.

Great hobby that always has something to do or add to.

post-78805-142870608891_thumb.jpg

Think in spring time I well get the itch to make a cocktail table ;)

post-78805-142870608888_thumb.jpg

I play all my cabinets daily all the time, and on weekends either have friends over or I go to their cabs to have Track & Field tournaments (Game is very addictive for high scores).

Also since I started went from one cab to three and even built my kids a bartop.

Great hobby that always has something to do or add to.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34348[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]34349[/ATTACH]

Think in spring time I well get the itch to make a cocktail table ;)

What about a driving cab?

where do i start on this one..

Retrocade: a shame really.. but it hasn't been turned on in the best part of 11 months. the last time it was used was when i helped some local scouts build their own machine.

Mini MVS: gets used quite a bit still, as i still have the MVS / Jamma bug

Pinball: progressing slowly.. this is more of a project that is completed over time (basically to give my dad something to do, now he's retired and keeping him from under my mums feet)

other items in the pipeline:

i have recently picked up a Neo Geo 6 slot motherboard, so will be looking to build a full size Neo cab - i have also picked up a 25" CRT screen to use in this cab (gonna be a monster cab!!)

also have recently acquired a tornado multi in 1 Jamma board with various cards (276 in 1, 352 in 1 and a vertical all in one - couple of hundred, can't remember off hand.)

playing these at the moment via a super gun.

have also gone quite heavily into retro console / computer collecting - it would be probably easier to list what i don't currently own than what i have. (the one thing i am short of though is space to display them :rofl: )

Have you got one of these

jyderu4u.jpg

Yep, got a green screen 464 and a colour 6128.

(Bought the 464 back in the day when it was released)

Preferred the commodore 64, as the amstrad only had a couple of good games, wheras the 64 had loads.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Archived