Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

!! Renaming roms !!

lbiza

• 2 weeks later...

OK. As of right now Hyperspin-ready sets for SegaCD, GC, and DC can all be found from a very obvious place.

Secondly, I have a DAT file for PSX (USA) Complete. Should be able to use this with CLRMamePRO to correctly rename your PSX set!

The filename has been intact from source so you could find the torrent for the set (should you know where to find it)

or would like to check against your current set and it should rename it properly. This includes USA only.

The torrent set this goes with is 454.59 GB.

Direct Download link for PSX Dat/Cue: http://bit.ly/1pBcfAW

Also, to boot here is the MAME .154 x86/x64 (nonag+extras): http://bit.ly/1pqki2T

Password for both files is: lbiza7331

I havent tested this but will soon when I get a chance. I am not responsible for messed up filenames should you

screw it up with this dat file. SO I would suggest making a BACKUP of your existing set before attemping to

do any file renaming.Also includes the .cue for each game. I am also not taking credit for compiling this DAT/CUE

or torrent this is associated with.

ENJOY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I found this thread while searching for the best way to rename my psx set. I just wanted to add that while don's tools is slow, it appears to be working rather well. This is a pretty old post, and its 2016 now, so im unsure whether there has been progress and stability improvements with don's tools, but im about 16 hours in renaming my entire psx set, which had roughly 40%  mis-named archives. Its a little over half way done, and its been nice enough to extract the contents, then repackage them as 7z's (a lot were .rar's) in a new dir. Will follow up to state whether it correctly named everything, but its looking like its naming everything correctly! If i dont follow up it means don's renaming tool worked great for renaming my whole psx set.

Even though i selected 'move' instead of 'copy' it still extracts and then recompresses the entire set, so it takes a lot of time for a full cd-based set.

Archived