Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Well, cross Rec Room Masters off the list

DJQuad

No idea if this appropriate or not but I have a CNC machine that can make arcades...

I am also rather active in trying to teach people how to setup HyperSpin on their own here and on reddit. I could probably help a few people get some cabinets made if anyone was interested.

Where are you located?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd bought a cabinet from RRM in early April.  I had to admit, there workmanship and customer service is great.

Anyways i came across their cab and Hyperspin setup demo online.  So i'd decided to give them a call about their custom software.  They immediately refer me to Chris.  I didn't want to be rude, but i had to interrupt them from finishing giving me Chris' website where the software can be obtain.

Then i was wondering if RRM knows what Chris does or if this forum knows that RRM is recommending Chris' drives?  I understand if you paid for someone to help or guide you thru HyperSpin. Like a setup fee.  That's almost the direction i was heading when i got so frustrated setting up HyperSpin.   Well, a month in, and i'd come across this thread.  Man, you guys were BRUTAL on the first page.  Like Giga said...Give RRM a chance to speak.  And yes, we members here don't always believe everything we read on the internet......after all, this is our hobby.

No idea if this appropriate or not but I have a CNC machine that can make arcades...

I am also rather active in trying to teach people how to setup HyperSpin on their own here and on reddit.  I could probably help a few people get some cabinets made if anyone was interested.

I could be interested as well

I am also rather active in trying to teach people how to setup HyperSpin on their own here and on reddit.  I could probably help a few people get some cabinets made if anyone was interested.

Another thread please.

Archived