Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New to hyperspin

OniBoi

So I'm a noob. I got a pretty loaded hyperspin with emus, and only mame roms. I'm trying to figure out how to use a xin MO USB with my current setup. I have hyperspin v1.3.1, hyperhq 1.3, and hyperlaunch say file v3.0.0.9/product v1.1.9.4! How can I setup my xin MO. I have autojoykey,xpladder, and joytokey. Should I just upload the newest version on everything and will it cause me to lose all current files?

I'm trying to figure out how to use a xin MO USB with my current setup.

There are quite a few xin mo help-me topics on here if you search for them. If I remember right 32assassin also knows how to set them up so he might be able to help sort you out.

the xin mo is a generic usb joystick,  

you cannot use it directly with your current  (outdated)  Hypespin setup.

the easiest thing you can do is,

Outside of Hyperspn  ( manually launch your emulators)

-launch an emulator --> configure joystick inputs for each emulator you have.

Download the start up script.

Don't let all the text fool you.  The start up script is very easy to install and configure.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/files/file/7415-hyperspin-startup-script/

How to install  (I'm sure their are multiple youtube videos but if you prefer a text version)

-Create a Utilities folder in your Hypespin folder -->C:\HyperSpin\Utilities

-extract the start up script into its own folder --> C:\HyperSpin\Utilities\HyperSpin Startup Script

-run the HyperSpin Startup Script.exe

-this will create a HyperSpin Startup Script.INI file.

-Open the INI file

- Make sure Joysticks_Enabled=true  (SET TO TRUE)

Joysticks_MaxNumberOfJoysticks=4  (CHANGE TO # of JOYSTICKS YOU USING)

-The Start Up script is set to run with a Xbox controller,   but you can reassign the buttons to your set up.

example

Joystick_Exit=Joy7  -->  Chang it to Joystick_Exit=Joy6  --:>  if you like to use button 6 on the XIn MO

finally

auto start HyperSpin Startup Script.exe with windows start up.

or

go to HyperHQ and auto start the program when Hyeprspin Starts.

if you program your emulators directly to the joysticks and use the start  up script to control Hyperspin, their will be no need for you to use any Keymapper program.

You will have to go into HyperLaunchHQ  and configure your joystick buttons to exit the emulators an go back to Hyperspin.

I'll look to make sure I don't already have startup script. This is getting very interesting. That you both for you help... I'll make sure to stay up to date. If I wanted to get the new v1.4 is there a link to see how to move all my emu and roms over? I only have mame right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived