Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

A "most played" wheel (again)

mous3play

User cathaldub started a thread back in 2009 regarding this topic and user SophT said that he/she was working on something like this, but unfortunately lost the work in a hard drive failure. Then the thread died.

Has anything like this been conjured up since?

It would be pretty sweet to have this on the main menu, with maybe 10-50 of the most played games over all systems. :drool:

We have all that info available now with HyperLaunch's statistics so it would simply be a matter of creating a XML and Games.ini files based on that info if you already have a system created for it. Shouldn't be too hard to script something to do that.

If someone makes a nice main menu theme, main menu wheels, and system positions wheels, with more or less the visuals of the ones from the unified mega theme, I could try to expend some time implementing this.

So, for anyone that wants this, just give back to the community the graphics and your desire will be fulfilled.

In Summary:

Items requested for me start working on that (one of the bellow itens is sufficient so I could start that, once you have it, just give me some time because time is a very valuable asset nowadays):

1 - Most Played Games - HyperSpin System:

• Requested: Most Played Main Menu Theme
  • Requested: Most Played Main Menu Wheel
  • Requested: Most Played System Wheel - suggestion: wheel showing positions (1st, 2nd, 3rd,...))
  • Optional: Most Played System Theme (I could use the original game or system theme for that so this is only optional, what do you prefer?)

2 - Most Times Played Games - HyperSpin System:

• Requested: Most Times Played Main Menu Theme
  • Requested: Most Times Played Main Menu Wheel
  • Requested: Most Times Played System Wheel
  • Optional: Most Times Played System Theme

3 - Last Played Games HyperSpin System:

• Requested: Last Played Main Menu Theme
  • Requested: Last Played Main Menu Wheel
  • Requested: Last Played System Wheel
  • Optional: Last Played System Theme

4 - Top Average Time Played Games - HyperSpin System:

• Requested: Last Played Main Menu Theme