Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperXMLspin Global favorites wheel

Haloman800

For that you just have to create a "favorites.txt" in the same place of system database with one game each line.

Name must be the same as ROM name.

The other way is to do it throug HyperSpin with key L (Player 1) or key z (Player 2) and add it on each System Wheel

I have favorites.txt for each individual system, my question is how to make all of these favorites show up on a global list

I don't know any way to do it with a wheel. But you can do something similar with HyperSearch where you can Search favorites with nothing on Search field and it will show all favorites for each system.

Something like this:  http://imgur.com/H5MIdqn

Plz watch the tutorial on the download page it's very easy. If you don't want the search don't include it in your wheel. You have to open the app though and create your favorites which is easy to do. I believe the developer has a paid access to export it as a wheel for 5 bucks for life

Would it be possible to manually create a wheel, and add a list of games for multiple systems?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think it would be absolutely possible with RocketLauncher.

More than anything, it would just be tedious. Especially if you have a large list. This is because you'd have to manually set each game's "alternate" emulator.

I'd love to be able to use it like the normal favorites list though, and just choose "global favorites" from the main menu or something.

Archived