lesswanted

Coffee Table / desk cabinet

Just one comment..

you go to the effort of building a cab / pedestal, only to put an x-arcade on it.. why?

the amount of effort you have put into this you could have quite easily dismantled the control stick and made a custom panel in the cab to house all of the buttons and sticks..

On 29/12/2016 at 4:45 PM, mikekim said:

Just one comment..

you go to the effort of building a cab / pedestal, only to put an x-arcade on it.. why?

the amount of effort you have put into this you could have quite easily dismantled the control stick and made a custom panel in the cab to house all of the buttons and sticks..

First adventure building some furniture, probably I'll low the height a little bit to match the space. The space down the the glass was made having in mind the X-Arcade, but also to storage other controllers, like steam, nvidia, ps4, snes, etc. 

For the next one probably I'll go rampage and build something from scratch! 

This time I just wanna have something decorative to hide controllers in the living room.

14 hours ago, woosdom said:

i like it. great job. can be used as a desk or pedestal arcade.

Thanks! the idea is just to hide a little bit controllers and to storage the unread comics. Like a normal coffee table.