Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hey all, I made a Mario wheel database, I will post and share the xml in the upload section for fellow hyperspinners. At least we have something tangible to work with for a Mario Collections Wheel, feel free to share or edit.

If anyone is interested in making or sharing a Main menu/default theme's at their leisure that would be awesome. My themes and artwork is just not the quality that some share here, which I really appreciate. I can throw one

together or edit an existing if one doesn't surface (I have one but was quick throw together).  Or if someone is interested at filling in some of the missing art, please share below and upload. Half of the art is already available

from existing themes and wheels. Later we could add a wheel or theme pack from existing if enough are interested.  Any questions, errors, or other idea's let me know; errors we can fix and repost. 

Super Mario Logo.png

Super MArio Logo3.png

Super MArio Logo2.png

Super Mario Logo1.png

yeah that works too. i use to use that, but dont have it setup atm. This is just a Mario wheel for those interested. the xml is mainly based from hyperspin databases. 

So shouldn't need any renaming. only a few like Mario Golf (USA) example for N64 & GBC. so i just create a duplicate the GBC rom with (GBC) on the end and the file is tiny. 

Similar to the Sonic Wheel. Im just not as fancy with the art as some ;) but i can a bit and modify no problem.  Most theme's & art are available so its a nice wheel to have.

Yeah you guys did a nice job on that wheel, thx. At least with a base start for this one and a lot available, its something to work with and eventually we'll have one :D 

I've seen them but not near complete and I dont join facebook groups to download packs,  a majority of the art comes from here anyhow, hah.

Later tonight when I get a chance I'll upload the wheel pack I have. I did not create any of the wheels, they are gathered together from existing wheels; mostly created from artists here. 

Oh my god, those FaceBook groups of outcasts that call HS moneygrabbers or couldn't take us critiquing their half arsed work here. Same as some of the 'foreign' HS sites, 'hyperfreespin' and those HS hdd sellers.... don't even get me started on those.

Nearly everything they have is grabbed from here and some their work that wouldn't get accepted here.

So yes nearly ALL FE artwork comes from here or Emumovies

Apologies THK if i got impatient on the Mario Wheel if you's were gonna release one. If not, like I mentioned at least this will be some what tangible for now.  I can't match the quality 

here, but hang out and really appreciate it. I like how you guys included in the xml system name on the info screen, but on this one mainly used conventional naming. Games can be subject 

for any list so ppl can easily remove entries they dont see fit for their build. 

@ninja2bceen i will probably check that out again, pretty kool. i think i actually had "Hypersearch" setup before........a few titles dont have mario in the title, just thought it'd be kewl 

to have a mario wheel, also seen ppl ask on the forums 20-30 times over the years if we have one ;) 

It will take about 5 min to set up using the new app. You can search for specific games and add it to the Mario wheel too. I used it to create the best 250 games of all time across all systems :-) I posted my xml in one of those posts but the trick is you would have to have named the games exactly as me which is a good chance anyhow. Good luck let me know if you have questions

Oh no, I was planning nothing of the sort. Guess the mention of one of those FB groups just triggered me xD

We have nothing against reusing/resorting/repurposing stuff other ppl made around here at all. 

Besides, not like I haven't hijacked any theme/project/etc. before, Latest example is very current and still wip, the Vectrex overlays. Luckily I left something for Giga to do xD

For Mario game theme's at a quick glance, gathered from my existing folders, there's 72 theme's already created of the 146 on this database. I have a few idea's for simple

main/default theme's editing a few of the higher quality Mario themes possibly, and will share them ... if no one is interested in creating fresh new ones. 

if you feel your OCD kicking in guys, feel free to fill in some mario theme's. They will benefit everyone, and used which ever system wheel ;) if it does not interest anyone

creating media or not enough time, thats kool too, we'll be patient and fill in what ever is released. thx all enjoy. not in a rush to finish this. hopefully i dont get side tracked

and addicted to a new PC game :)

I'd like to use the video boarder posted below except with "Super Mario" centred; without "Super Mario World" . I might make an attempt at that with photoshop;

unless someone has a png similar, or can make something like that fairly quick ?? same size ?? I dont have a clean png of the wooden video boarder. I could try to

find one or just edit this existing file? im not sure. or any video borders or idea's you could share with me pls.

Video.png

looks decent with the animations. video starts full and fades down to the size you see. with video full Mario fly's from left to right on yoshi, then floats down from top.

the mario karts are chasing from the kart theme. and the other 2 Mario's (with key & helicopter hat) pixel fade in. both Mario images on the right were found on google,

other two from existing theme's. All the images are used across current hyperspin Mario theme's. And used the Super Mario World MaMe theme as a base background.

ok kewl, thx. Ill try some different png's and re-post. you wouldn't happen to have a suitable video border png would you? or any idea's for the border i posted above?

If not no problem, ill keep tinkering. The way that border starts full, and scales down to size is kool with super galaxy Mario Flying thru the game shot .That's kinda my

first attempt at making a theme to share or post that others might possibly use. 

Few other quick questions for people who might enjoy the wheel or following the thread......Not that it's a Huge deal but I think this wheel would be properly named

"Super Mario" rather than "Mario" or does it not matter to ppl? Also would you guy's add or prefer the MAME Playchoice-10 Mario games added to the database.

pc_smb,  pc_smb2,  pc_smb3 &  nss_smw. Also missing is Mario Picross for gameboy (garbage :D ) and a few MS-Dos titles. I think of the MS-Dos games if they were

added it would just be Mario Teaches Typing 1 & 2; and Mario's Game Gallery. I don't really use dos much with hyperspin anymore. 

Archived