Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperSpin is lagging

ThePowerPlayer

Hi,

Recently I accidentally removed my hard drive from my computer, and it caused the computer to suddenly power off. Thankfully, nothing happened when I inserted the hard drive back into the computer and powered it on, except it apparently updated, which took quite longer than it should. This may have nothing to do with the drive being removed, though. Unfortunately, I have HyperSpin on this computer. When I tried running the program, it lagged much more than it did before I removed the drive, and when I ran the games, they lagged too. I have tried defragmenting my drive, but HyperSpin continues to lag just as much. Is there anything I can do to hopefully speed up HyperSpin and its games so they can run as they did before? Help would be greatly appreciated.

It is the same drive letter as before (C:). I have tried scanning for malware with MalwareBytes and running Vit Registry Fix, but I didn't find any malware, and Vit Registry Fix didn't work. This may have something to do with my drive space, because my drive has about 11.25% space remaining. Let me show you:

58e7cb1bc3d57_DiskSpace.png.df652fe5989fb7fa396672422ed8ef7d.png

Thank you for replying, and I hope this information helps!

Archived