Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Does anyone have access to MMG's Instruction Cards?

RoughDuck

On 23.12.2017 at 4:09 PM, gigapig said:

In my rocketlauncher media folder :rofl:

Call me stupid, but your folder is located here, right?

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/Gigapig - THK

Right now there are no instuction cards at all in it, but yes I know they are here:

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/_RocketLauncher Media/Instruction Cards/MAME

These are the ones from mmg1design.com. I´m not able to find the mentioned file wwfmania.zip somewhere beside in your post above, and I wonder, if there are more instruction cards I´m missing.

I realy love the idea of instruction cards and I would like to see one single place to find them.

But I have a hard time finding files on the ftps anyways. Can somebody help me understanding this mess a little bit better?

11 minutes ago, Markowitsch said:

Call me stupid, but your folder is located here, right?

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/Gigapig - THK

Right now there are no instuction cards at all in it, but yes I know they are here:

/Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/_RocketLauncher Media/Instruction Cards/MAME

These are the ones from mmg1design.com. I´m not able to find the mentioned file wwfmania.zip somewhere beside in your post above, and I wonder, if there are more instruction cards I´m missing.

I realy love the idea of instruction cards and I would like to see one single place to find them.

But I have a hard time finding files on the ftps anyways. Can somebody help me understanding this mess a little bit better?

I was replying and referring in jest to the RocketLaucher media folder on my PC. 

All instruction cards by mmg1design are on the emu movies ftp at this location. 

Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/_RocketLauncher Media/Instruction Cards/MAME

Myself, @rfancella and @potts43 created some more to go with our old bezel project, it would take some time to sort though them. 

Archived