Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Does anyone have access to MMG's Instruction Cards?

RoughDuck

I've been searching for these awesome looking instruction cards FOR YEARS and have not found them.  If anyone has these files please let me know, I've contacted the guy who originally made them (Marlon Lopez) several times but he's never responded.  For anyone wondering what I'm referring to, please visit this link: 

http://www.mmg1design.com/blog/instruction-cards-for-mortal-kombat-and-other-arcade-titles/

OK, so they are now uploading to the Emumovies ftp in /Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/_RocketLauncher Media/Instruction Cards/MAME

The only one that may be named incorrectly is Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha, which I could not see if it had a US release so I used the Japan release name; sfz2alj

On 26/04/2017 at 0:21 PM, gigapig said:

OK, so they are now uploading to the Emumovies ftp in /Upload Here/_RocketLauncher Media Submissions/_RocketLauncher Media/Instruction Cards/MAME

The only one that may be named incorrectly is Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha, which I could not see if it had a US release so I used the Japan release name; sfz2alj

Hi gigapig, I was looking on the EmuMovies site and couldn't find these. Any chance of a link?

Thanks mate :-)

That is because it is not a clickable link.  It is the folder path on a FTP server.  The FTP server is the Emumovies ftp server.  You require an account at emumovies.com to access their ftp server to access the downloads.  He put them in the submissions section of the FTP to be added to the site.  So if you want a clickable link you will need to wait for circo the add them to the website download section at emumovies.com.  If you have an emumovies account and an ftp program you can login to their ftp site to download the files and they are located in the path specified.  How to access emumovies FTP:  http://emumovies.com/ftpdetails/  If you do not have access to FTP then you may need to upgrade your account.

Good luck.

• 7 months later...

Archived