Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Star Wars p2k project / Death Star Arcade

mydentist

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. BladeZX, I got into virtual pinball after seeing your vaderpin a year or so ago. I couldn't believe how incredible it was. i think it still is the best of the best. I think I offered you 7k for it?

I'm having a great time with the p2k virtual pin. I wish I would have had mameman make a custom speaker grill for me like he did for you, but that's probably my only regret.

I don't even have the force feedback system in place yet, but I find myself playing Indy Jones, Star wars trilogy, LOTR, funhouse, x-files, and tron over and over again almost every day! My 7 year old son told me today how much fun he was having playing Indy 500.

These really are special machines.

I appreciate that. Mameman does awesome work.

I did sell the VaderPin to Eminem on the forum. I believe he loves it.

It made me sad to sell it but those bad times come and I had to do what I needed.

I will definitely be building another one in the future.

Once again... love your room

yeah i wasnt sure at the time if the offer was legitimate, but he did offer 7k for it, but this for me was a once in a lifetime find, i do love it, its amazing, my bro in law is a wizard on the machine!!!! my friends like it too, bladezx did great work, the machine is top notch :) forsure... still even for the hefty sum, i couldnt part with it :)

:)

cheers

• 5 weeks later...

Archived