Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Really cool Jukebox software

lmsilva

This looks like what I have been wanting to add to my system. However, I am unable to download as the link no longer appears to work from either this thread or from the actual french forum. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
I ended up going with dwjukebox. It has a radio option - random play.

I looked at that but went with skjukebox only because dwjukebox seems to display weird characters and split folders for no reason I can see...any ideas there?

• 8 months later...

Don't mean to hijack the thread... anyone running iTunes as a jukebox in hyperspin? I've been running it outside of HS, does it play well with HS?

Also guessing most people running a jukebox/jukebox software have it on the hyperspin wheel?

t

I looked at that but went with skjukebox only because dwjukebox seems to display weird characters and split folders for no reason I can see...any ideas there?

I fully appreciate that I'm replying to a very old post but came across the same problem recently myself and thought I'd share my findings.

On my system, the strange characters seem to be linked to using the ID3 tag data.

To solve it on my cab, I used MP3TAG to convert ID3 Tag info to file name (not necessary if you have sorted your music collection properly...). I then set up DWJukebox to not look at ID3TAG data. All of the strange characters disappeared, as well as the strange folder splitting.

I have my music set up as "drive:\artist\album\track.mp3" and DWJukebox seems to pull all the information I want without using the ID3TAGS

It does still split albums that have over a certain number of tracks but to be honest I'd rather have that than scroll bars...

Anyway, hope this helps someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am having some troubles on adding this retro jukebox to my hyperspin. I think I am getting burnt out from working so much on my system. I am missing a step or some steps, can someone please tell me how to get this jukebox added to my main theme and to get it to work. I tried a few times and cant get it to work. I also downloaded some artwork to add to the wheel. I pretty much got that part. lol

Thanks

Archived