Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nintendo DS and Sony Playstation 2; are they complete, or not yet?

pavlovtiger

I'm peripherally aware of policies governing the work/release of files to cover certain systems, Nintendo DS specifically; to my knowledge, games for it are actually still being made and this is probably keeping the database and themes from being spread about. I have plenty of systems to work on so DS isn't exactly stopping me having a more complete collection, but I figured I'd inquire as to the state of things on that front. There's artwork and videos over on the Emumovies ftp, I haven't seen what's on Hyperspin's ftp yet as I've not put in for my Platinum. But I am looking to do that very soon, I've been wanting to for some time now.

I'm similarly curious about Playstation 2. There's a (blank) xml for this on Hyperlist obviously, unlike DS, and I've gotten it working. I'm not sure if the system theme I found for it was official or not, I thought I saw it in the downloads section after I found it elsewhere, and I can't find an actual internal theme for PS2...the themes you see in the actual sub-wheel for the systems, not the main ones shown when you scroll to the system on the main wheel. I still don't know the official name for the two kinds of themes, maybe someone can kindly educate me. Anyway, I'm just curious of the state of both of these systems, when/if the DS xml will be officiated, when/if the PS2 xml will be filled in, and where/if official themes can be found. Once I have full access to the Hyper ftp perhaps I'll find things there, it's quite possible.

Cheers.

Well for the DS they need guys on the HyperSpin Project who will test the Japanese games so the can be added to the database, which will allow the database to be completed. This is something maybe you could help out with that would get that box art and database released. Without the games tested the boxart can't be completed. As it stands, only complete sets are released leading to the need for testers.

The guys on the HyperSpin Project are still looking for various art on the PlayStation 2 I believe. Anyone reading this post who can help find the art they need would get the set released sooner. As for testing and everything else I really have no clue about the progress.

Archived