Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Choosing Favorites freezes Hyperspin

mrracer

Hello, I have an issue I cannot find an answer to and hoping someone can help. I am running HyperSpin 1.3.2.0 and HyperLaunch and when I go into Favorites it freezes HyperSpin and I am unable to get any feedback from my arcade console (slikstik). It was working perfectly and without issue until this past weekend. If I choose a game from the main menu it works just fine; but the moment I choose Favorites it freezes and locks up. Your help is much appreciated, thank you!

I've loaded the log files

HyperLaunchHQ.log

log.txt

It was working fine? How far back was the last time you used that feature?

Did your Windows update recently? And if so is it waiting for you to restart windows to apply the update?  If so that always causes weird behavior until you do an actual restart (not power cycle)

11 hours ago, Metalzoic said:

It was working fine? How far back was the last time you used that feature?

Did your Windows update recently? And if so is it waiting for you to restart windows to apply the update?  If so that always causes weird behavior until you do an actual restart (not power cycle)

Played on Saturday and Sunday and it was working fine, booted up the following Saturday and it was working and then the Favorites function just freezes. The PC is not connected to the internet and is running Windows 7 it shouldn't have been able to get an update. It did however ask for a windows key apparently it had not been registered (I upgraded to professional a month ago) took care of that. The time-frame for both do go hand in hand and the PC has been powered off and on a couple of time but the issue of the Favorites remains. I'm going to do a restart and see if that fixes solves it as I have only power cycled and post the results back. Thank you!

Unfortunately restarting did not help, it still freezes. Everything else is working fine but as soon as I press the button I have associated with Favorites, everything Freezes and I am unable to make any selections.  Within a game I have selected, if I select Favorites nothing happens.

Archived