Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

NES wheel showing ALL (not installed) games

gauchomigo

My Hyperspin setup works great with MAME, and SCUMMVM games, and the HS wheels only show what is installed.  

But on Nintendo Entertainment Settings, it shows a gazillion games, and only 10 are installed in the appropriate folder. 

1.  Where does HS go for the wheel information?  

2.  Why does it work differently for NES?  did I miss a setting somewhere?  

thanks!

53 minutes ago, moff said:

Doesn't Hyperspin use game list from a database xml file?

It sure does but if you have the correct rompath and extensions setup it HyperHQ you can the filter the liat to display only games you have in the specifed rompath folder. Same with the other filters as shown above

5 hours ago, thatman84 said:

It sure does but if you have the correct rompath and extensions setup it HyperHQ you can the filter the liat to display only games you have in the specifed rompath folder. Same with the other filters as shown above

In my experience this is flaky at best, you need the rom locations and extension fields filled in in hyper hq, then the rom only option should work...some systems won't work this way with mine..

If you've only got ten games then just edit the database or make a new one with just you ten games in.

Archived