Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Some wheels are shifted to the right since latest update

NEO207

Hello. Since the latest Hyperspin update, I got some wheels which are shifted to the right and I can`t figure out the reason.

Any ideas?

In the picture it is FIX IT FELIX but I got a lot more :/

IMAG3717.jpg

I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM - Just open the "shifted" wheels with a program like photoshop, paint, or picture it and choose "save as... PNG". It seems like

these files were JPGs or BMPs and I only changed the name from xxx.jpg to xxx.png --> so it wasn`t a real PNG file.

Just open and save the picture as PNG and the problem should be gone!

On 6/17/2018 at 2:10 AM, NEO207 said:

I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM - Just open the "shifted" wheels with a program like photoshop, paint, or picture it and choose "save as... PNG". It seems like

these files were JPGs or BMPs and I only changed the name from xxx.jpg to xxx.png --> so it wasn`t a real PNG file.

Just open and save the picture as PNG and the problem should be gone!

Did you have to open each file individually or somehow do it in bulk?

My D&D System uses a horizontal wheel so I think that is the real problem. I'll try bulk converting all the images to JPG then bulk converting them back to PNG but I really don't think that will do any good. My Sophos AV really hates the new hyperspin.exe and doesn't care one bit how many times I tell it to exclude these files and folders from scan. This makes it really difficult to do anything with Hyperspin anyways.

6 minutes ago, malarrya said:

My D&D System uses a horizontal wheel so I think that is the real problem. I'll try bulk converting all the images to JPG then bulk converting them back to PNG but I really don't think that will do any good. My Sophos AV really hates the new hyperspin.exe and doesn't care one bit how many times I tell it to exclude these files and folders from scan. This makes it really difficult to do anything with Hyperspin anyways.

What is D&D? 

Hope you solve your problems,  I am happy that I found a solution for everyone with a similar setup like mine.  Kind regards 

Archived