Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Volume / Mute overlay?

vaderag

Does anyone know of a program or tool which will give you a volume overlay that works over the top of Hyperspin / Emulators?

I'm finding that the standard windows one just sits underneath everything.

What I want is

- Volume Change - temporary overlay

- Volume Mute - permanent volume mute icon in bottom right or left while muted...

Thanks!

5 hours ago, vaderag said:

Does anyone know of a program or tool which will give you a volume overlay that works over the top of Hyperspin / Emulators?

I'm finding that the standard windows one just sits underneath everything.

What I want is

- Volume Change - temporary overlay

- Volume Mute - permanent volume mute icon in bottom right or left while muted...

Thanks!

I don't know if the second bullet is possible, but I use Tur-Another Idle Volume Adjuster and it is a must have for cabs. It does have an overlay. Check the download section.

I don't know if the second bullet is possible, but I use Tur-Another Idle Volume Adjuster and it is a must have for cabs. It does have an overlay. Check the download section.
I'll check it out - did notice that in my searching but seemed like it was only for automated action - does it do manual too?

I have vol up and down working through the WinIPAC settings on my board, but there is no mute option. I've tried various methods (windows shortcut, ahk, nircmd) but no mute option works within Hyperspin to mute - seems something prevents it... Assuming the option you mention works around this somehow?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

If you have a mouse/trackball available you could try Rainmeter.

Its a desktop customization tool that allows you to add buttons/widgets etc to your desktop. They can be set to "always on top" which will display them on top of Hyperspin.

I use it so I can launch config tools and 3rd party Media/Browsers also.

HyperControl.png

If you have a mouse/trackball available you could try Rainmeter.
Its a desktop customization tool that allows you to add buttons/widgets etc to your desktop. They can be set to "always on top" which will display them on top of Hyperspin.
I use it so I can launch config tools and 3rd party Media/Browsers also.

HyperControl.png.3b25490a58e3382ec65f90584b2f19a0.png
Interesting idea, and do have a trackball, but I'm really trying to keep it arcade only as far as possible...

Tbh, if I could just get t a mute button working I think I could survive without the overlay, but whatever I try seems to fail when Hyperspin takes focus...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I should have guessed admin... not sure about increments. I am not even sure who wrote the program or where the link came from anymore lol. Glad you got it going though.

Managed to get it to work with Admin and the stand alone exe [emoji4] 
Any idea if i can change the increment to something outside the slider? It chooses 4 or 6 or 8 and I want 5 lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived