Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

camputers lynx emulator?

craiganderson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if anybody wants a copy of all of this stuff

there is a download link (free) on my little website (http://craigandersonthemes.weebly.com/)

under "main themes" and then look for pic of camputers lynx, click files, click download

B0Kdpb27MKE

....ooops forgot to include the xpadder profiles

added separate download button

thanks

enjoy

craig

cool

looks like there are a few more games on there as well

do you think frank has a list of ALL games that were made for camputers lynx? whether dumped or not?

i cant find one anywhere

Craig-

I'll just hang back from asking him for now... He's not always on line, and I tend to pester him loads when we're on an e-mail session. (um... like right now)

I'm asking him about the proper displayed screen height. He thinks it's 248 pixels because of what loads of documentation says. I think it's 252 pixels because of how the 6845 is programmed, and what the other 6845 references I have say, and because of what the PALE emulator does -- I checked PALE too! Currently I show 256*256, but this doesn't affect much, as you rightly know! But it does affect ROADER, and the Scorpion ROM's scrolling command (type "EXT SON" at the BASIC prompt).

I'm also asking Frank about a long standing confusion I have about when to supply cassette data to the Lynx - it happens that the keyboard and cassette ports are wired together, and I need to choose between them. As you know, my system works. But does it work for the right reason? A weird thing I noticed when doing the 6845 last week is that the Lynx writes to the 6845 before and after cassette operations, and I think this chip is being used (mis-used?) to supply a signal in cassette operations, possibly that selects the purpose of the port. Without any documentation I cannot deal with this, but Frank's supplying circuit diagrams, and looking into this for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

CONGRATULATIONS @jynx_emulator "Jonathan" and craig "@craiganderson". Craig have a new module from a new version released jynx? (Jynx 1.0.8) because this module not work properly in this new version, in this module opened the emulator in subscreen and the "fade" (LOADING) from HS/HL not disappear and the emulator runs in back from this screen, you understand me?

Archived