Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

camputers lynx emulator?

craiganderson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Hi hyperspinners, how's it going?

I've been able to add a new game for the Lynx - PANIK

https://jynxemulator.wordpress.com/2015/06/07/panik-is-unleashed-everywhere-download/

Thanks to author Martin Judd for contacting me recently.  Between the both of us we managed to get this up and running once again.

The TAP is available for download at the link above.

Jonathan.

Thanks for all this.  Enjoy experiencing systems I never new about.

I wanted to report a problem.  Could be unique to me, but here it is:

If I launch a game through Hyperspin, then <esc> out of the game, then proceed to my next game -- nothing happens.  After exiting the first game a process (hyperlaunch I think) is remaining in the background and I have to ctrl-alt-del and end the process...

Just me?  

I also have the same problem, using rocketlauncher. The rocketlauncher process never quits so i can't load any game after the first one.

Also, if i have fade enabled it never goes away so i can't see the emulator.

• 2 years later...
On 10/7/2017 at 1:52 AM, adamg said:

There is currently no one working on a database for the Camputers Lynx.  If you have the time, it would be cool if you fixed the database and removed the stuff that does not belong.

he is just venting hoping someone will fix them. we all know theyre shit and we know no one is going to do anything about it.

• 6 months later...

Dear all,

I decided to adapt the original module from Craiganderson for the Jynx emulator to work on RocketLauncher. By the way I optimiced and updated the module. Please, find below the link to my actual version and the changelog:

Module for Jynx (v1.0.2) - Changelog:

- Original module from Craiganderson adapted to work on RocketLauncher.

- The original module needed Xpadder profiles to be present. This version works with and without Xpadder profiles.

- Module code simplified.

- Module instructions and coments translated to Spanish. Now available in both languages, English and Spanish.

Download link

If you want to follow the complete hystory about the development of this module version please visit Insert More Coins.

Archived