Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Redoing default orginal themes support both artworks

relic

Hi guys so ive finally decided to stick with the orginal set of hyperspin for my arcade ive stuffed around to much with new features. So im keeping the orginal themes in tact only i notice in teh orginal artwork they dont fit or they dont support carts and boxes at sametime so ive decided im gonna tweak them myself.

ps i did not make these themes so no support goes to me for them really just thought it would be nice to tidy them up later on i might resize the orginal artwork.

RELICS EDITS -

Starting with - 4.3 ratio 16.9 will be done later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEC TurboGrafx-16

My_Theme_Snapshot.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sega Master System -

My_Theme_Snapshot.jpg

Sega Genesis -

My_Theme_Snapshot.jpg

Nintendo Entertainment System -My_Theme_Snapshot4.jpg

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - i managed to pull this tricky one off

My_Theme_Snapshot.jpg

Atari 2600 -

My_Theme_Snapshot6.jpg

Atari 5200 -

My_Theme_Snapshot7.jpg

Atari 7800 -

My_Theme_Snapshot9.jpg

Atari Lynx -

My_Theme_Snapshot10.jpg

Nintendo 64 -

My_Theme_Snapshot11.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy Advance -

My_Theme_Snapshot12.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy -

My_Theme_Snapshot13.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy Color -

My_Theme_Snapshot15.jpg

Atari Jaguar -

My_Theme_Snapshot16.jpg

Nintendo Virtual Boy -

My_Theme_Snapshot17.jpg

Sega CD -

My_Theme_Snapshot18.jpg

THEMES ARE NOW ON MY SITE

guys let me know if you want these uploaded to replace the other default themes thanks

Placement of the artwork seems sort of random..

Also, are you compressing the images? The quality is really low. They are hard to critique.

its not me its the snap shot of hypertheme besides i didnt make this artwork this is the orginal content like i stated.

im just rearranging it around and supporting carts and boxes for every cart theme.

so please dont complain about artwork as i didnt make it this is the reason why new artwork is in the works but it doesent matter what artwork i use cause you guys can use your own the main thing is all the default themes contain the option for carts and boxes.

There's no complaint and I'm not bashing the artwork. The placement of the artwork just seems random at best. It should be an improvement over the original if it should be considered replacing it.

im just trying to place it so you can see both artworks can you give me an idea on how i should have them placed

thanks to manic he showed me to not be afraid to place artwork over top of box arts so i think ill take his advice from now on and its good to keep them orginal

but I think ill do both types so you guys can enjoy which ever one you want my method or his

KrillCaz Nice, this was well needed! Just out of curiosity, what made you decide to return to the default themes as opposed to the mega?

cause the fact the unified themes were more designed for 16.9 ratio screens where mine is 4.3 on my arcade

manacs edit -

Atari Lynx -

My_Theme_Snapshot.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy Advance -

My_Theme_Snapshot2.jpg

Nintendo Game Boy -

My_Theme_Snapshot3.jpg

my default folder for the themes i have done so far link doesnet seem to work

go down to my sig click the link to my website and get to default themes and just download them as you click on the pictures

Archived