Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

wireless controllers

craiganderson

hello again,

so right now im using one xbox 360 and one logitech dual action controller

both wired

it seems to me that its easier for xpadder to keep track of two different controllers (rather than 2 xbox 360)

just my opinion

i wanna keep using two different controllers

question

i would like to set up two wireless controllers

any recommendations?

websites?

anybody else using 2 wireless?

how did u do it?

thanks

craig

I am using a wireless xbox 360 controller with Xpadder. I initially set it up using a wired. No changes required to the controller settings, only the driver (to a wireless receiver) was required to make the switch. My second controller is going to be a PS3 wireless controller. Subscribing to this thread!

I have 2 360 controllers setup in xpadder, I don't see any issues but I don't have many system profiles set, they are normally set in the emu and if a problem arises, I set up a blank profile.

Have a look at the wii u controller as well, but I've heard the triggers aren't analogue.

Still awaiting for the xbone controller drivers.

I am using a wireless xbox 360 controller with Xpadder. I initially set it up using a wired. No changes required to the controller settings, only the driver (to a wireless receiver) was required to make the switch. My second controller is going to be a PS3 wireless controller. Subscribing to this thread!

i think i will maybe do wireless ps3 as second controller

but already setting up as logitech..ugh

With PS3 controller I believe it has to be configured as a Xbox controller anyways to foll it into working.... Im not sure though, that was some time ago.

I have 1 wired and 3 wireless controllers, I have never had a problem setting them up, apart from me not being very good with Xpadder and HLHQ. Good thing about having all xbo controllers is that it doesnt matter which one is player one as the fist one to sign in becomes it. All the configurations for each controller are identical so the setup if anything is easier... in my opinion anyways :)

Archived