Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Glitch In my HyperSpin

mikea213

Hi All, Wonder if anyone can help me out here. I started my Hyperspin setup back in 2015.  Love this frontend but somewhere along the line as my systems grew I picked up a glitch and cant figure it out. I have my arcade cab and then I have a exact copy on my main computer for testing before I push it over to the cab. When I go up and down on either setup it will skip a wheel or 2 sometimes and I need to back up to catch it.  I have the arrow keys mapped. 

Thanks

I had this problem for a long time. Over time more directions on the joystick got this problem. I Always thougth it was a software bug or it had something to do with the ipac controller. 

After contacting some guy from the UK that sells arcade hardware he told me it could be the switches from the joysticks. And he was right. I swapped a good working direction (switch) with a bad working direction. And the problem was clear. This guy told me that moisture can have a bad impact on switched while they are stored in the warehouse. I replaced all the bad switches and i was good.

21 hours ago, gigapig said:

Does this happen when you press the arrows keys on the keyboard or when using a joystick?

Make sure joystick, trackball and spinner are all unchecked.

Yes it does.

I do have all those unchecked. I have even tried changing the wheel speed to low and the keyboard delay on and off with no change. Its weird that it does it on both systems. On the Arcade there is a ipac I have even disconnected it and tried just a keyboard same result

Done some more testing and I seem to find that if I map up,down,left,right to something other that the arrow keys the issue seems to be fixed? What could cause the arrows to act up like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived