Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin SEGA CD "stuck on CD Tray"

lopez888

Trying to set up the SEGA CD in HyperSpin, through the Fusion Emulator , but after auditing the games and hitting the RocketLaucher icon it boots up and loads into the format CD Tray screen only. It works fine outside of RocketLaucher.

can anyone help

many thanks

TROUBLESHOOTING LOG FILE

sega cd.txt

Ok, I am not the greatest with logs, just learning :)   I do notice this too:

09:45:43:093 | MD |     TRACE  | +31    | StringUtils.Contains - ".zip" does not contain "\.ccd|\.cue|\.bin|\.iso"

Just what is inside the zip???

10:38:54:107 | MD |     ERROR  | +0     | ScriptError - Could not find "AH-3 Thunderstrike (USA)" inside the archive with any defined Rom Extensions. Check if you are missing the correct Rom Extension for this rom for Fusion's Extensions, enable Rom_Match_Extension, or correct the file name inside the archive.

This tells me the .cue file is not named exactly "AH-3 Thunderstrike (USA)". You can either rename it to this or use "Rom_Match_Extension" like it suggests. You can find that setting here:

match.PNG.64c23317efdc51e2e0fb94019c799323.PNG

Thunderhawk folder has the files as : (Europe) (En,Fr,De,Us)

unzipped everything from the Thunderstrike zip and renamed it exactly (AH-3 Thunderstrike (USA) matching the database (track 1-12 and the cue file ) , changed the setting back to original state, but still the same problem

hopegfully Ninja2bceen video solves your problems

but have you considered using other emulators,   emulators that support MAMEs CHD files.

given that CHD files are compressed  files,  their is no need to have them zipped/7z  or what ever compression method you use.

this means faster loading for you. given that Rocket launcher is no longer uncompressing your files before loading.

SUCCESS managed to get everything up and running . Decided to start over from the beginning and follow the above tutorial :)

The only annoying thing, is every time load a game up it asks me :

Confirm Save As

for example --- Spiderman vs Kinggpin The (USA).crm already exists  Do you want to replace it ?

press NO doesn't load up

press YES does load up

have to use the keyboard to select YES or NO

can anyone help fix this

thanks

also thanks for the above help to get me to this point :)

Archived