Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Custom Hyperspin

On 7/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, Aorin said:

Hey, long time mate, how are you doing?

I had an external 5TB HDD which simply stopped working (although it gave me signs in its last days it would fail soon), no cash for a backup drive and boom, lost all that work, I uploaded some stuff before it collapsed but only what I could save.

hi aorin, i still have what you sent me which was the psd, all themes and fades and wheels etc. looked like the complete final artwork - would you like me to send it back?

Just now, adamgp said:

hi aorin, i still have what you sent me which was the psd, all themes and fades and wheels etc. looked like the complete final artwork - would you like me to send it back?

Since that old external HDD was failing I went ahead and managed to save most, if not all the artwork I needed, what I really lost were the games, but that's OK.

Anyway, it's really nice of you, that's the important part. It's good to know I could have most of that back from you in case I had lost it all.

give me a few days to get on my machine an upload to onedrive or something then you can pick apart anything you might be missing.

sorry i hadnt noticed earlier - i got distracted building a SWP quiz machine, but projects complete and im back on the arcade cab.

Hi Aorin, your 3 files you sent me are located here on my NAS box

I havent got the best connection so let me know when you have the files and ill remove the share. I couldnt send a PM as the message text field is missing and wont allow me to post!?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 8:26 AM, adamgp said:

Hi Aorin, your 3 files you sent me are located here on my NAS box

I havent got the best connection so let me know when you have the files and ill remove the share. I couldnt send a PM as the message text field is missing and wont allow me to post!?

Totally missed this post, anyways, I have a ton of updated stuff, I'll keep you posted, thanks again Adam!

Archived