Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Nintendo Satellaview

shitoken

Hey Hyperspinners whzup! 

Planning to add some systems recently and banging my head again on HS.   Troubles are always with me :wacko2:and  maybe someone can help me lighten me up.

I am trying to setup Nintendo Satellaview with snes9x 1.5 , but rl stuck at fade screen,  game running behind if I force end RL.

Tried updating to snes 1.60 recent ver, disabling bezels, but still the same.  Any thoughts?

Games are none zip . 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, shitoken said:

Hey Hyperspinners whzup! 

Planning to add some systems recently and banging my head again on HS.   Troubles are always with me :wacko2:and  maybe someone can help me lighten me up.

I am trying to setup Nintendo Satellaview with snes9x 1.5 , but rl stuck at fade screen,  game running behind if I force end RL.

Tried updating to snes 1.60 recent ver, disabling bezels, but still the same.  Any thoughts?

Games are none zip . 

Why not try using RetroArch ? works fine using Mednafen snes core.

29 minutes ago, shitoken said:

Let me try this tomorrow and post the result here .Appreciate mate

It'll work. We use retroarch to do this system on Hyperspin's Android version. 

On PC, Rocketlauncher might not recognise Retroarch as a default emulator for that system. That can fixed easily enough, you'd be better off figuring out which other systems you might want to use RA for before doing the "fix".

Worry about playing the games first in RA, if you have issues with Rocketlauncher post back

I have set this up with RA 1.5 version + snes9x core and is working fine with fade screen + bezel.

But I am still interest to find out why on earth snes9x in RA is loading behind the fade screen and fade screen not fading away only with this emu. Can you try snes9x and see if is RL issue or something?

By the way if someone can share with me latest XML for this system I would really appreciate.

Worth updating my RA?

14 hours ago, shitoken said:

I have set this up with RA 1.5 version + snes9x core and is working fine with fade screen + bezel.

But I am still interest to find out why on earth snes9x in RA is loading behind the fade screen and fade screen not fading away only with this emu. Can you try snes9x and see if is RL issue or something?

By the way if someone can share with me latest XML for this system I would really appreciate.

Worth updating my RA?

use mednafen_snes_libretro

Works fine using latest 1.7.7 RetroArch with fades enabled, so yes worth updating.

Archived