Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

SNES Mario Kart Retroarch

iosman

Hi,

Does anyone have a working version of mario kart for SNES for Retroarch?  No I am not asking for your version lol I am asking if anyone has one in general.  I have tried many different sources and retroarch just closes.  This is for PC and android... very very very annoying. chkdsk  Its why I stopped using retroarch for PC in the first place.  Was hoping I wouldn't have the issue on android... sure enough its still there.  Worried there could be other SNES roms that do the same thing.  I rather not have to use a different emulator on my shield but may have to.  Anyone else seeing this issue?

thanks

iosman

I just tested on my phone ok. Ra 1.7.7 iirc snes9x 1.60. Played a couple of laps of mushroom cup 100cc

Screenshot_20190712-063424.jpg

Try different cores. Maybe try renaming you retroarch-core-options.cfg to see if anything there is killing it. Same with retroarch.cfg. back the up 1st

Depending on the core you are using you may be missing some bios files in your system folder. Some SNES games had extra chips in the cartridges and to emulate these games the chips/bios files are required. If you load up the core in retroarch and then scroll down to information it should list all bios files the core requires. I believe for Super Mario Kart its a dsp#.rom that is required

Archived