Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

ceason87

Hi guys,

Could anyone please tell me which HyperList XML is the one that's in the HyperSpin full install as it's just call SNK Neo Geo but in HyperList there is SNK Neo Geo AES, SNK Neo Geo CD, SNK Neo Geo MVS and i'm just wanting to make sure i have the most up to date XML before i start gathering roms for the system.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or tell me the difference between the different options on HyperList i would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

SNK Neo Geo  from the HyperSpin install has been updated to 3 different systems

SNK Neo Geo AES = cartridge based home console

SNK Neo Geo CD = CD based home console

SNK Neo Geo MVS = Arcade based system

keep the system you want or all of them.

each system pretty much contains the same games, but their is a variation on the emulator 

the CD version adds "better audio"

AES vs  MVS  ( the only difference is that AES is set to free play no need to add coins)

Yeah i've been noticing that the XML's on hyperlist aren't great as they are years old and the last 3 i downloaded have no crc data in them either didn't realise that people have been linking them in the forums though i'll have to have a good look and find the ones i want thanks for letting me know

Archived