Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Looking for special artwork collaboration

tehrookie

I'm looking to change the special artwork to something that matches my controls. 

I've created all the graphics needed, down to each frame for the animations. problem is, i cant figure out for the life of me how to edit or make a .swf

i'm not sure if i have the right understanding of how they work, but i exported a PNG of how each frame would be. ( i'm not sure which is which either, the A and the B )

On the main wheel i'm just looking for the 2 button options with the joystick animation going up and down. and on the system wheels, the 4 button options with the joystick moving up, down and side to side. I've made GIFs of each for examples. the frames how they were made in the GIFs each have a 0.1 second delay.

i put everything in a zip file as PNGs if anyone would be willing to throw this together and make it usable, I'm forever in your debt. 

joystickA.gif

joystickB.gif

demo.png

SpecialArtwork.zip

• 5 months later...

Guess what? Animation is too fast. I can do it but

1- If you use a 4:3 screen just use 1024x768 resolution to prepare the thing, if it's a 16:9 design the thing on 1360x768 then rescale to 1024x768. Using a swf with empty pixels is not a good idea so trim and use the real height of the thing for the .pngs

2- It's too fast. Every pngs must be replicated from 5 to 10 times, so duplicate b_01 and rename it b_01 b_02 and so on. Making the thing in animate is just too boring 😛

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj74gjssgg45ji6/SpecialB.swf?dl=0

Archived