N64aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhh

rancidkipper

Hello HyperSpinners i have big problem running n64 games with hyperspin and rocketlauncher , when i used project 64 get error message missing module 2 create one or check hyperlist (no modules exist for n64 in the list) . After much messing couldnt get further , So eventually i thought id try a different emulator , I chose Mugen64Plus now i get error message about SDL and that the emulator is the wrong version , Ive been so confused that i dont remember how to find out which version ive got or which version works . Can anyone tell me if just changing the version number in the .ini file of the latest mugen64Plus will work or can anyone tell me which version i need . Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all especially HyperSpinners. ???????????

4 minutes ago, rancidkipper said:

Hello HyperSpinners i have big problem running n64 games with hyperspin and rocketlauncher , when i used project 64 get error message missing module 2 create one or check hyperlist (no modules exist for n64 in the list) . After much messing couldnt get further , So eventually i thought id try a different emulator , I chose Mugen64Plus now i get error message about SDL and that the emulator is the wrong version , Ive been so confused that i dont remember how to find out which version ive got or which version works . Can anyone tell me if just changing the version number in the .ini file of the latest mugen64Plus will work or can anyone tell me which version i need . Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all especially HyperSpinners. ???????????

use RetroArch, it's much better.

Archived