Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Platinum

skellington

Hypersync helps you get themes, wheel images, disc images etc and if you have an emumovies sub as well you can also download video snaps.

Be aware that not all artwork is complete especially the larger sets like MAME. Also no ROMs are included.

19 hours ago, skellington said:

I have a question regarding the platinum membership. correct If I'm wrong but If I have all my emulators and roms will hypersync help me get all the proper images for my systems and games or do I have to get them myself?

If you want to become a platinum member, consider doing so only if you'd like supporting the server and other maintenance related costs.

Things you should consider beforehand:

There are tons, I mean, all direct links are offline and absolutely nothing was made to fix it.

There were a lot of on-going database projects only hosted as direct links and a lot of other attachments that are completely broken, for good.

Also, most users today, except those who want a retro arcade style, use wide-screen monitors/TVs and even if you sync it through HyperSync, there will be manual work on your side to fix that since Hyperspin is tied to 1024x768 (4:3 aspect ratio).

I don't know who is behind the site maintenance, but whoever he/she is, need to fix and upgrade it from the current state, even the downloads section still suffers, with that, I mean, as a content creator, I find it unappealing to even consider bringing big projects I worked on with Robin, which takes 5GB+ for the Japanese Playstation alone, imagine if I'd have to split it up with dozens, maybe hundreds of small 90MB pieces so I could finally upload it here. 

All the above considerations aren't news to anyone anymore, it's being dragged on for a long, long time.

What still keeps all this alive are people like content creators, and others who help with technical information and the such. 

Personally I use Hyperspin but in any case, there are other options with updated features that could be much more user-friendly for newcomers to the emulation/frontend scene.

• 1 month later...

I second what Aorin said. I'm not sure what my Platinum membership buys/supports these days. HyperSpin is mostly community supported. And right now HyperSync is dead in the water. I believe there are online instructions that helps you with setup. It's much more manual than what HyperSync provided but at this time there is no other way.

Archived