Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperMontage- A Nostalgic Intro! (I will post all my intro videos here from now on)

LSDguy

Hey Homies,

Feeling creative! I really go a kick out of the Flynn arcade one I made. So, I took it a step further. This makes me feel awesome! See if you can name all the clips!

I hope you enjoy it:

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks to relic for some inspiration and pos vibes!

I recommend adding the arcade scene from Terminator 2 : Judgement Day as well.

Nice intro, well done!

Yeah dude! I couldn't find it easily so I got a little lazy. But I may add some stuff for an extended version...but too long may be bad for a front end intro sometimes you just want to play. I'd hate the idea of it being so long it is always skipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homies,

I couldn't help it! Here is an extended version with some requested bits ; ). I don't know how practical it is for an intro at this length (just shy of one minute) but it sure was fun to make! Also, see if you can name all the clips!

Thanks,

Steve

Like and subscribe if you dig it so I can show the people I work with!

Sweet. Did you put it on the ftp?

Okay man, all three have been uploaded to ftp.

/Upload Here/LSDguy/Hyperspin Intro Videos

Thanks for the reminder :) I almost forgot

Hey bros just a reminder that the files of the FTP are .mp4, you may need to rename them to .flv for them to function. You don't need to re-encode them. Just change the file extension to .flv

Archived