Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

bare bones dolphin module for gamecube

craiganderson

I wanted a bare bones dolphin module that did nothing more than load a game (gamecube).

I had noticed that outside of hyperspin the gamecube games loaded very fast. But inside hyperspin the cursor would do that little spinny thing forever and the game would sometimes not run correctly (even though it was loaded)....

So i put this togther.

It works super fast but has NO bells or whistles

it just loads a rom and puts it in my bezel....

just fyi if someone wants it

i took the Run Command Line from the real dolphin module

im not a command line expert

but it works perfectly on my system so far

just sharing what i have

MEmu = Dolphin
MEmuV =  v4.0
MURL = http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/
MAuthor = craiganderson
MVersion = 1.0
MCRC = 
iCRC = 
MID = 
MSystem = "Nintendo Gamecube"
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------

StartModule()
BezelGUI()
FadeInStart()
7z(romPath, romName, romExtension, 7zExtractPath)

BezelStart()

Run(executable . " /b /e """ . romPath . "\" . romName . romExtension . """", emuPath)

WinWait("ahk_class wxWindowNR")
WinWaitActive("ahk_class wxWindowNR")

BezelDraw()
FadeInExit()
Process("WaitClose", executable)
7zCleanUp()
BezelExit()
FadeOutExit()
ExitModule()

CloseProcess:
FadeOutStart()
WinClose("ahk_class wxWindowNR")
Return

2014-06-24_20-39-26_zpse5fb11a0.png

This is the first I've heard of this spinny cursor thing. Have you brought it up to anyone before?

:ciao: Happens over here too. Win 8.1 x64 on both GC and Wii/Wiiware. Marking the hide cursor in the module does not do it. This also happens in the pcsx module, not pcsx2.

Win 8.1 here as well. Sometimes it spins for much much much longer and then if it stops.... The game is slow or locks up or something weird....but it never happens on the bare bones module. I could be wrong but Im just describing what I see (remember).....on vacation and not at computer right now....

Win8.1 here also and both my module and yours give me the same busy mouse pointer for about 1 second until the game loads (which is supposed to happen).

Dude I had it spinning for as long as a few minutes before I quit the game. What could be causing that?

Mine did if that when I first started using dolphin. Have you updated your emu to the latest one from the dolphin master list builds?? Mine only takes a few seconds now.

However I have noticed on the other pc I'm working in with only 4gb of ram that after a while it seems to take an age to load some systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived