Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Very Frustrated. Hyperspin etc...

rpaulson

Ive read for days and still am having trouble.  I'm looking to pay someone to remote into my system and get things working.

Spent a lot of money on dedicated pc and 4 player cabinet.

I'm in eastern time zone USA.

Please reach out

rpaulson at ezworks dot net

thanks

Hyperspin does not sell hard drives or arcade systems. They are sold by third party sellers (scammers?) that try to pass themselves off as representing this community. The advice typically given to people who purchase these third party systems is to learn how hyperspin works through the plethora of available guides and rebuild your system from the ground up (while maybe using some of the media/game assets provided by the seller once you know how everything works).

I did NOT purchase a system.  I built a PC an bought a bunch of buttons and joystick and put it all together. Make a cabinet from plywood. I downloaded Hyperspin and Rocket Launcher.  I can get my games (MAME) to run by browsing to the folder. but im having trouble mapping my push buttons and joy stick to work with them. and also having trouble getting them to open with hyperspin.

Obviously i'm missing sometihing and just looking for someone to assist me in getting it going.   just lookign to pay someone a couple hours to teamviewer in an see what im doing wrong.

if you make a post about a specifict problem,  you will more then likely get help

what type of encoder did you buy.   Keyboard Encoder,  Joystick Encoder.

if you have a Keyboard Encoder;   you can map your buttons directly into  HyperHQ

Hyperspin does not have support for Joystick Encoders you need to use 3rd party programs to may a Joystick Encoder to work with Hyperspin.

I suggest this

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, rpaulson said:

I did NOT purchase a system.  I built a PC an bought a bunch of buttons and joystick and put it all together. Make a cabinet from plywood. I downloaded Hyperspin and Rocket Launcher.  I can get my games (MAME) to run by browsing to the folder. but im having trouble mapping my push buttons and joy stick to work with them. and also having trouble getting them to open with hyperspin.

Obviously i'm missing sometihing and just looking for someone to assist me in getting it going.   just lookign to pay someone a couple hours to teamviewer in an see what im doing wrong.

If you navigate to the MAME Emu and manage to start a game up Then you push TAB whilst the game is running on your keyboard to get in to the config settings.

From There you can config your push buttons joystick etc

It is time consuming and, at times frustrating, but well worth it in the end a big advantage is learning how the emulator works settings etc and file association 

Hopefully you have gone passed this issue and now making headway

Archived