Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

sega model 3 database file

craiganderson

I can check for ya tomorrow. I had to hunt down the theme and wheel for eca. If those other 3 are not on the base xml I doubt I have it. I only wanted eca cuz I played it a bunch in the arcades and could never beat the first level. Got close a few times now though lol.

and it seems like different rom downloads work better or worse

for instance on sega rally 2

one download did not show graphics during car selection etc....but then the race itself was visible

whereas the next download of the same game from another source...worked much better

just fyi

• 4 weeks later...
and it seems like different rom downloads work better or worse

for instance on sega rally 2

one download did not show graphics during car selection etc....but then the race itself was visible

whereas the next download of the same game from another source...worked much better

just fyi

Im just going through this system now. I have had it setup for a while... but not actually setup if you know what I mean. Going through the games, many have issues.

Be nice to know what I can and cant play so I can take them off, sort these controls out.. huge issues here even with modified ini. Also is it true about the dif versions of the Roms? Im pointing mine towards the 153 MAME roms. If theres any others working be great to know so I can source them.

Thanks for any help guys

Archived