Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your Hyperpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thats a pretty sweet offer, and greatly appreciated. I was just scrolling through to see if the offer is still standing as i see the original post is from 2011. Have you been updating the pricing over the years? or has it changes any?  I am going to be doing 3 cabinets soon, for my home, and will be looking for a place to get my artwork. The largest and most extreme cabinet, for us, will be a 71" tall 40" deep and 40" wide, with a 48" controller platform thats 20" deep.  

just curious about approximate cost of that? so i can work it into my budget, and try to sneak it in past the wifes watchful glare.

Thanks again Lucian045

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM, scottpe said:

The artwork from Brad is awesome. The material he uses is INCREDIBLY forgiving. I probably stuck/unstuck parts of it a dozen or more times, and it never lost its adhesion. It's also really easy to get air bubbles out of it. The 'air release technology' really does work. It seems like really tough stuff too. I think it will last a very long time.

The material aside, the printing itself is also top-notch. Nice vivid colors.

The only issues I had were self-inflicted. I didn't get a couple of the pieces on as perfectly straight as I would have liked. So learn from my mistake; take your time, and get an extra set of hands to help.

Some pics...

IMG_2901_zps7d156ad0.jpg

IMG_2928_zps062a2acc.jpg

IMG_2903_zps4ba46378.jpg

IMG_2927_zpsa1f4ebd8.jpg

IMG_2916_zps120387b3.jpg

IMG_2915_zps74bbb5d0.jpg

I would absolutely love to get my hands on the artwork and have it printed. How would I go about getting it?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:05 PM, Lucian045 said:

I'd start by contacting the original poster as he designed the artwork...make sure you can use it, then shoot me an email [email protected].  Thanks.

Heard back from Chris and he is fine with me using his artwork.  Finally got my cabinet built, so I'm ready to go.  just sent you an email....

Sneetch

Hey there.  Thanks for the compliments on the artwork and i would be happy to allow  you to use it on your cab.   I just ask you send me a picture of your cab when done.  I would love to see it!

Lucian has my permission to print a copy for you.   

Thanks and enjoy the build!!

Chris aka Sneetch 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...