Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Plunger Options

northvibe

So any more updates to the best plunger for "Analog" plunging?

Unfortunately, I'd have to suggest the plunger from Paul, aka Noah from VPF. I have one in my cabinet and it's been pretty damn solid. Personally, Noah has been nothing but a DICKHEAD to me (and many others), so I dont like suggesting his products... but this one is actually a decent one and is better than the Mot-Ion.

BTW - If anyone is looking to buy a Mot-Ion, I have a kit for sale.

• 1 year later...

I had Pauls plunger kit before. Paul was quite helpful to me finally, but seems like my mainboard had problems with the v2 plunger kit. The V1 kit before worked. (had also problems with russels pindmd with my mainboard before, but this was solved with a separate USB card).

Pauls Kit doesnt feel more mechanically worse, in my opinion. Think, it is also a good product. But didnt work for me 100%.

now, I go with Zebs new Kit. Plunger worked plug and play without problems, except the nudging function and the 4 additional Joystick buttons. Need some adjustments, but it will work finally, i am sure.

Very good support from zeb, as before at my booster board. Thank you, Zeb!

@sparky: the pincontrol1 and another board are Arduino solutions, that are the germans working on at the moment. It is a similar product with plunger support, but has some additional features, like LED controlling. Quite new, and they are still working and improving it. plunger is realized over a linear Pot, i think. As I have seen, it can be ordered in a German virtua Pin shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats right!

Boards are available at

http://www.vpin-shop.de

I´ve got three different boards available.

1st the PinAna1 board:

It supported a analog plunger and a two axis nudging and also the tilt function

2nd the PinIn1 board:

It supported the same as the PinAna1 board plus 20 defined digital inputs

3rd the PinControl1 board:

It supported the same as the PinAna1 board plus 10 defined digital inputs plus 7 programable outputs and a rgb output.

All outputs are fully DOF compatible!!!

Atm i design a kit included the PinControl1 a slide control and a slide control retainer.

The kit will be available at 22.12.14

For those who haven´t had a plunger yet, i´ve got some.

One point a have to say. I only ship within the EU.

• 4 months later...

I still haven't built my cab....ugh...but now I'm getting back into it. I like that Zeb one! Any more feedback? Nice to see more options! So with zeb or the vp's have the nudge built in now? So you don't need the MS sidewinder?

Archived